The Charles County Arts Alliance (CCAA) is pleased to partner with other nonprofit organizations, the business community, the education community, and local government on arts-related programming of mutual interest. Over the past 28 years, we have partnered with many different groups to bring unique, exciting, innovative and diverse programs, projects, events and opportunities in the performing, visual and literary arts to the citizens of Charles County. Partnerships that are “win-win” and mutually benefit both organizations are generally very successful, and help to enhance and advance the overall quality of life in Charles County.
Currently, the CCAA has ongoing partnerships with the following entities:
• Charles County Fair
• Charles County Children’s Aid Society
• Charles County Commissioners Office
• Charles Regional Medical Center / University of Maryland
• Charles County Public Library
• Charles County Public Schools
• College of Southern Maryland
• College of Southern Maryland Foundation
• Southern Maryland Carousel Group
• Westlake High School
We are always looking for new opportunities and new partners, so if your organization has a bright idea to propose, please contact us!