Please watch the weekly Arts Newsflash email newsletter to stay current on all gallery shows and calls for submissions. If you have not signed up to receive the FREE e-newsletter, which comes out every Thursday at 6:00 am ET, you may do so online or by contacting the CCAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-392-5900.
General Guidelines for Artwork Submissions for the Group Shows:
- Each artist may submit a maximum of two 2-dimensional (all galleries) artworks for consideration. There is no submission fee.
- Two-dimensional art must be properly wired, and ready for hanging.
- Artworks must be original and created by the submitting artist.
- A variety of media is encouraged: oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, pen and ink, mixed media, and photos.
- Artwork entries must be submitted electronically as low-resolution, digital images (jpegs), attached to an email sent to: email@example.com.
• The email must include the following information:
o Artist’s name
o Artist’s mailing address
o Artist’s email address
o Artist’s phone number
o Artist’s biography (half-page max, in MS-Word)
o Artist’s headshot (jpeg)
o Title of artwork
o Medium/materials used
o Year created
o Price, if applicable
• Artists who have previously shown in one of the galleries are invited to submit the works to a different gallery, or new works to any gallery.
For more information, contact the Charles County Arts Alliance at 301-392-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.