Guidelines and Schedule
Please watch the weekly Arts Newsflash email newsletter to stay current on all gallery shows and calls for submissions. If you have not signed up to receive the FREE e-newsletter, which comes out every Thursday at 6:00 am ET, you may do so online or by contacting the CCAA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-392-5900.
General Guidelines for Artwork Submissions for the Group Shows at the Waldorf West Library Gallery:
• The artist must be a current member of the Charles County Arts Alliance.
• Each artist may submit a maximum of two 2-dimensional and/or 3-dimensional art works for consideration. There is no submission fee.
• Two-dimensional art must be properly wired, and ready for hanging. Size restrictions only apply to 3-dimensional art.
• Artworks must be original and created by the submitting artist.
• A variety of media is encouraged: oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastel, pen and ink, mixed media, photos, clay, etc.
• Artwork entries must be submitted electronically as low-resolution, digital images (jpegs), attached to an email sent to: email@example.com.
• The email must include the following information:
o Artist’s name
o Artist’s mailing address
o Artist’s email address
o Artist’s phone number
o Artist’s biography (half-page max, in MS-Word)
o Artist’s headshot (jpeg)
o Title of artwork
o Medium/materials used
o Year created
o Price, if applicable
• CCAA members who have previously shown in the galleries are invited to submit new work for consideration.
• Artists are encouraged to attend the “Meet the Artists” Public Receptions, held after the opening of each new Waldorf West Library Gallery show.
For more information, contact the Charles County Arts Alliance at 301-392-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.