The Charles County Arts Alliance (CCAA) is an IRS 501-c-3 nonprofit charitable organization, and as such, all donations are 100% tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. In addition to income from state and county grants, membership dues, and our fundraising efforts, we deeply appreciate cash donations from the public to assist us in our efforts to promote the arts and enhance the quality of life in Charles County.Cash donations may be designated for our CCAA Scholarship Fund or CCAA General Fund.Our CCAA General Fund supports the arts programming efforts of our organization. These efforts include arts projects and performances, cultural events, gallery shows, and many other activities for the benefit of Charles County citizens. Some recent examples are:
- ArtsFest – the largest outdoor arts festival in Charles County
- Art Gallery Shows – three locations
- Arts Grants – over $40,000 awarded annually to nonprofits and schools
- Arts Insider / Arts Newsflash – monthly / weekly arts E-news and events
- “Back to School” Art Boxes – partnership with Children’s Aid Society
- Charles County Fair – musical entertainment
- Maryland Lawyers for the Arts – seminar
To donate to our CCAA General Fund, click on the PayPal “Donate” button below. Or you may send us a check at the postal address provided below.
We are extremely grateful for your financial support. Thank you!
Please send your check to:
CCAA General Fund
PO Box 697
White Plains, Maryland 20695